Tue 21st November 2017 – #pharmacywinter campaign day
The upcoming pharmacy political campaigning day on Tuesday 21st November 2017 is now under three weeks away, and there are lots of ways that community pharmacy teams can get involved.
The action day will focus on community pharmacy and winter pressures, aiming to promote the role that community pharmacy can play in helping people to stay healthy through winter and reducing pressure on other NHS services.
The day will offer a chance to renew media and political interest in community pharmacy, and community pharmacy teams will play a vital role in that. There are lots of ways to get involved, whether by adding a Twibbon to your social media account, joining our Tweetchat, or inviting a local councillor to visit your pharmacy.
The full range of campaigning resources for community pharmacy teams and LPCs, which have been developed by the PSNC Communications Team and include template Tweets and press releases, are available from the new campaign hub: psnc.org.uk/wintercampaign (or by clicking the #pharmacywinter logo on the homepage).
How you can get involved:
- Add a ‘Twibbon’ to your social media profile – please visit this pagefor guidance on how to do so.
- Use the #pharmacywinter hashtag on social media (tweet templates available from org.uk/wintercampaign).
- Join the WePharmacists chaton 21st November 2017, 8-9 pm.
- If you would be interested in hosting a councillor visit at your pharmacy, please let your LPC know.
- If you would like to invite your MP to the Parliamentary reception, please coordinate with your LPC.